Valerie's father was a poor man who thought he could make it big at M.C. Curtis' casino. But Curtis was a member of the Council, a criminal organization, and all his games were rigged, so Valerie's dad lost his entire life savings and ended up taking his own life.
Wanting to avenge her father, Valerie attempted to blow up Curtis with a bomb she strapped to her chest, but she ended up being "rescued" by Nemesis. Once she found out Nemesis was planning to bring Curtis and the other Council members to justice, Valerie decided to join him in his fight.
Valerie had the strength of a woman her height and weight who engaged in regular moderate exercise.
- This version of Valerie Foxworth (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
Valerie's become so skilled at piloting, Nemesis has given her control of his own silent chopper when they go out on missions.
- 17 Appearances of Valerie Foxworth (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Valerie Foxworth (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Valerie Foxworth (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Valerie Foxworth (Earth-One)