The man known as the Vandal was a greedy art collector and thief. He bought several art pieces created by the artist Boleau and attempted to murder him in order to increase the value of his collection. However, the Vandal's schemes was thwarted by the Flash as well as another in which the crook tried to rob an art museum. The Vandal and his men were then captured by the Flash.
- This version of Vandal (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Vandal (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Vandal (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Vandal (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Vandal (Earth-Two)