Velma is a member of the Mystery, Inc. team of detectives which includes her best friend Scooby Doo. She is usually the one to figure out the mystery, sometimes with the help of Fred Jones. A constant running gag is Velma's trouble with keeping her glasses on her face (usually from being accidentally knocked off her face while being chased by the villain). She cannot see at all without her glasses. When Scooby is too afraid to volunteer to help with a mission, Velma often offers him a dog treat called a "Scooby Snack" as a bribe.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Master Detective: Velma is an expert in investigation. She is usually the first to figure out a mystery by using the discovered clues.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Although Velma is not physically strong, she is very smart and is considered the brains of Mystery, Inc.
- Requires Glasses: Velma cannot see anything without her glasses. If they happen to fall off, Velma stops whatever she is doing to sit down and look for them.
- 6 Appearances of Velma Dinkley (Johnny DC)
- 1 Images featuring Velma Dinkley (Johnny DC)
- Quotations by or about Velma Dinkley (Johnny DC)
- Character Gallery: Velma Dinkley (Johnny DC)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: