A criminal who made off with Lana Lang's Bio-Genetic Ring and teamed up with the Anti-Superman Gang to destroy Superman by transforming into Kryptonian insects. Was tricked into becoming an insect that repels all metal, thus losing the ring, and subsequently captured by Lana and Lois Lane.
Used the Bio-Genetic Ring to transform into human-sized insects while still possessing her own head and possibly other parts of her upper torso. Turned into Kryptonian insects with special powers.
Vulnerable to the weaknesses of her insect form, unable to transform without ring.
- This version of Velvet O'Mara (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Velvet O'Mara (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Velvet O'Mara (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Velvet O'Mara (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Velvet O'Mara (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: