Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
Doctor Victor Fries was a cryogenics expert who, while freezing his wife so that he could find the cure for her disease, was physically changed by one of his experiments to become the ice-cold villain known as Mr. Freeze. In Lego Batman he busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Riddler's group as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves.
Special suit that keeps him at subzero temperatures and protects him from toxic waste
A gun that emits ice to freeze his enemies
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Mister Zero/Mister Freeze. The original character was created by Dave Wood and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #121.
- Mister Freeze was voiced by Ogie Banks for Lego Batman: The Videogame and by Townsend Coleman for later appearances.
- 4 Appearances of Victor Fries (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Victor Fries (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Victor Fries (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Victor Fries (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."