- Obvious, with hindsight.
- -- Question src
The Question was a member of the Justice League after the Thanagarian invasion. A self admitted conspiracy theorist, the Question proved pivotal in the unraveling of the Project Cadmus affair. He also had a relationship with Huntress, after she was fired from the League.
- Investigation: A conspiracy theorist, Vic Sage is constantly assuming a sinister motive. Nonetheless, he investigates constantly even if it puts him in harms way.
- Intimidation: Like Batman uses his cape and mask, Question uses his faceless mask and overcoat to intimidate opponents.
- Interrogation: Question can retrieve any information he needs after intimidating his targets. He uses his theories and tactics to gain that information.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Vic Sage is a street fighter and can disarm opponents relatively easily.
- Tactical Analysis: Despite his somewhat strange motivations, Vic knows how to plan and how to enact said plans.
- Computer Hacking: While investigating suspicious rumors about Cadmus, Question infiltrated and stole over three terabytes of data from one of their facilities.
- Question's Mask: A mask that makes his facial features appear blank, which can only be removed with a special aerosol spray.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Vic Sage/The Question. The original character was created by Steve Ditko and first appeared in Blue Beetle (Charlton) (Volume 4) #1.
- Victor Sage was voiced by Jeffrey Combs.
- Victor is sometimes simply known as Q.
- 15 Appearances of Victor Sage (DCAU)
- 11 Images featuring Victor Sage (DCAU)
- 4 Quotations by or about Victor Sage (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Victor Sage (DCAU)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.