History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Victor Stone/Cyborg. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in DC Comics Presents #26.
- Cyborg was portrayed by Lee Thompson Young on the television series Smallville.
- 13 Appearances of Victor Stone (Smallville)
- 6 Images featuring Victor Stone (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Victor Stone (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Victor Stone (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.