"A Weapon to Unify": Inside Enclave M, an elite meta-prison, Warden Tejano is threatened into opening the prison's gates and freeing the inmates for the Secret Society of Super-Villains' by the Jack of Spades, [[Deuce Canyard (New Earth)
- We're not trying to build a "team" here. We're not the Anti-Justice League. We're going to build a Society.
- -- Lex Luthor
Appearing in "A Weapon to Unify"
- Secret Society of Super-Villains
- Royal Flush Gang
- Superior Five
- Weather Wizard
Synopsis for "A Weapon to Unify"
Inside Enclave M, an elite meta-prison, Warden Tejano is threatened into opening the prison's gates and freeing the inmates for the Secret Society of Super-Villains' by the Jack of Spades, "Deuce" Canyard.
The Secret Six meanwhile sneak into a H.I.V.E. base to sabotage the Society's shares, power and army. They quell the agents and Queen Bee and escape before the Society can teleport in, though not before unleashing Firestorm from his captivity.
- This book was first published on August 10, 2005.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Villains United Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Villains United series
- Images from Villains United Vol 1 4
Links and References
- No external links.
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.