The Viper was a scientist who worked in the League of Assassins. Using his prowess in chemistry, he designed many special poisons. The League used his skills in an attempt to assassinate Ben Turner. Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva tracked his operations to Mongolia where they infiltrated his headquarters. The Viper attempted to escape by helicopter, but he was shot down by the Russian army and died in the explosion.
- This version of Viper, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Viper (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Viper (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Viper (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Viper (Earth-One)
League of Assassins member