Vivian and Constance D'Aramis were the twin daughters of a research scientist for a multinational corporation. When their mother died of cancer caused by experiments the CEO of the corporation knew could have potential risks, they vowed revenge on the CEO and ruined his business by setting up the Revson Corporation. Creating a special shared identity that would allow one to run the business and the other to hunt criminals, the sisters became the Crimson Fox.
- Pheromone Control: Vivian and Constance had the ability to project pheromones which could affect the emotional fortitude of others, particularly men. In combination with her natural charm, Vivian was able to use this ability to inveigle her way into the roster of Justice League Europe.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Business Management: Vivian and her sister Constance were the heads of a successful Parisian perfume company.
- Seduction: Vivian D'Aramis was practiced in the art of seduction. Her aptitude in this was complimented by her ability to project pheromones.
- Steel Clawed Gloves: They each have gloves that were equipped with deadly steel talons.
- At the time of her debut, the general populace of France was largely unaware that the Crimson Fox was in fact two separate people.
- Appearances of Vivian D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Images featuring Vivian D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Vivian D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Vivian D'Aramis (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.