Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mankind is here to be God's lab rats, so God can continue to learn and, through God, man learns too. And God's in each of us. And as we serve each other, we serve Him too.
- -- Wally src
A boy carrying a bat, who claims he's God. If he isn't, he's at least got a unique, diverse and potentially powerful set of powers. He had a series of run-ins with Supergirl and her friends and family in Leesburg.
According to his grandfather, Wally never knew his father, and his mother died in childbirth. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle, who perished in a fire when Wally was three. Around the time of Final Night, he started proclaiming he was God - a combination of all different gods, melded by the collective consciousness of humanity. According to Wally, his grandfather doesn't exist, he just created him to serve as a cover story for his low profile.
Don't ask him to perform miracles like hurling lightning bolts or turning water into wine (or a Budweiser). In a world where Metamorpho can transmutate elements, Martian Manhunter can change form, Weather Wizard can change the weather and Aquaman has telepathy, nothing he can do would make him stand out.
- Charisma: Despite his meek appearance, his demeanor can cause people to lower their inhibitions and speak freely about their secrets. He can also silence a ward full of crying babies with a single ssh.
- Cosmic Awareness: He wrote his own Secret Files origin.
- Omnipresence or Bio-Fission: He is able to be in more than one place at the same time.
- Omniscience: He claims to be omniscient. He could feel if people were in trouble or died. He is aware of Supergirl's secret identity.
- Superhuman Strength: He's got a mean swing. And he claims to be holding back.
- Baseball Bat: He carried a baseball bat instead of a terrible swift sword because a sword is kinda showy. His baseball bat is able to deflect fireballs.
- 1 Appearances of Wallace Johnson (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Wallace Johnson (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Wallace Johnson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wallace Johnson (New Earth)