Walter Shriev was a highly skilled audio engineer. He tried to find a more traditional line of work with Wayne-Powers using his sound technology, however, Derek Powers saw no profit in it and threatened to cut his funding. In order to save his business, Shriev created a suit of sound for demolition. Powers saw no real use of it, until he discovered it could be used to destroy more than blocks. In order to please Powers, Shriev agreed to assassinate Bruce Wayne. As a result, he became Shriek; a villain with sound based powers. Shriev is able to use sound vibrations to create earthquakes and other destructive properties. He's also able to "mute" all sound in a surrounding area. He also possesses the ability to transmit radio signals to receivers the size of a paperclip.
After his first encounter with Batman, Shriek's suit was damaged, which caused him to lose all sense of hearing.
- Shriek Suit: His suit can manipulate sounds which can vary from allowing him to increase his hearing capabilities to generating sound waves that can easily destroy objects.
- 9 Appearances of Walter Shreeve (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Walter Shreeve (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Walter Shreeve (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Walter Shreeve (DCAU)