A former munitions expert who was severely injured in an accident, Warhead used his extensive knowledge of explosives to develop high tech weaponry to the highest bidder. As a result of injuries suffered in an accident, the terrorist is forced to wear a armored mechanized body suit highlighted by a cone-like helmet.
Warhead traveled to New York City to oversee the final preparations of his latest weapon, a neutron bomb that couple wipe out an entire city's population but leave the buildings intact. However the terrorist was spotted by the local NY Police Department and Orana, the "New Wonder Woman". Orana attempted to capture Warhead but he managed to escape after the amazon champion mistook police officers as an additional threat.
Following his escape, Warhead and his henchmen took to the skies in his helicopter to witness the destruction of New York City's population as his bomb thundered down towards the crowd gathered on the streets below for the Columbus Day Parade.
Orana and the former Wonder Woman, Diana, leaped into action aboard the Invisible Plane to put an end to the terrorists' plot. Diana managed to catch the bomb as it fell toward the city, however Orana was not so fortunate. Warhead seized a machine gun from one of his henchmen and gunned the amazon heroine down. In a moment of silent anger, Diana hurled the bomb towards Warhead's helicopter, destroying the craft and its occupants.
The death of Orana meant the title of Wonder Woman passed back to Diana.
Extensive knowledge of explosives and high tech weaponry
Hover car, helicopter
- This version of Warhead (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Warhead (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Warhead (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Warhead (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Warhead (Earth-One)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."