"Arena of Death": Travis Morgan is recaptured by another slave raider and trained as a gladiator in the arena, where he meets a fellow captive, Machiste, and battles for their freedom.
- We will grow in number. Wherever there are men willing to fight for liberty, they will rally to our banner! Farmers and slaves... yes! For who better knows the bitterness of oppression? As for weapons, I will build you weapons such as you have never dreamed of! Siege towers to breach city walls... catapults and ballistae to hurl fire and death among the enemy... crossbows to penetrate the finest armor! All these and more if you will follow me. There is a rich city. There will be gold and plunder for all. But I offer something far greater... I offer you the chance to die free men!
- -- Warlord
Appearing in "Arena of Death"
- Machiste (First appearance)
- Shebal (Only appearance; dies)
- Slave Raiders
- Drogar the Terrible
- Prince Eris
- Sabretooth Tigers
- Bal Shazar
- Bay of Tears
- Shebal Gladiator Arena
Synopsis for "Arena of Death"
Travis Morgan is recaptured by another slave raider and trained as a gladiator in the arena, where he meets a fellow captive, Machiste, and battles for their freedom.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
- Images from Warlord Vol 1 2
Links and References
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Warlord at TV Tropes