"Land of the Titans": The Warlord finds himself captive of giant warriors called Titans and their equally-giant queen, Amarant.
- You can't put people in chains and expect them not to fight back.
- -- Warlord
Appearing in "Land of the Titans"
- Shakira (First appearance)
- Titans (Only appearance; dies)
- Queen Amarant (Only appearance; dies)
- Shadow Bird
- Isle of the Titans
Synopsis for "Land of the Titans"
The Warlord finds himself captive of giant warriors called Titans and their equally-giant queen, Amarant.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
Links and References
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Warlord at TV Tropes