"The Warlord": Travis Morgan has heard about someone getting shot with a bullet. Thinking that he has the only gun in Skartaris, he is intrigued. Jennifer tries to "see" more for the Warlord, but some magic is blocking her - [[Dei
- One man might succeed where a hundred fail. The trick is to be the right man.
- -- Warlord
Appearing in "The Warlord"
- Golden God (Behind the scenes)
- Deimos (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Warlord"
Travis Morgan has heard about someone getting shot with a bullet. Thinking that he has the only gun in Skartaris, he is intrigued. Jennifer tries to "see" more for the Warlord, but some magic is blocking her - Deimos's magic! Travis and Shakira depart to learn more about this "Golden God." They are joined for a brief moment by Tinder, who tells the legend of the Warlord. They then come across a band of slavers that have Machiste held captive. A large group of the slavers depart to try to capture more slaves. Tinder decides to warn nearby villagers of the threat and Travis and Shakira work on freeing Machiste. After a brief fight, Machiste is free. He is grateful, but thinks that the villagers are in need of help. So, they follow the boy.
- This book was first published on May 6, 2009.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 4 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
- Images from Warlord Vol 4 2
Links and References
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Warlord at TV Tropes