Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Warlord": Travis Morgan has heard about someone getting shot with a bullet. Thinking that he has the only gun in Skartaris, he is intrigued. Jennifer tries to "see" more for the Warlord, but some magic is blocking her - [[Dei
- One man might succeed where a hundred fail. The trick is to be the right man.
- -- Warlord
Appearing in "The Warlord"
- Golden God (Behind the scenes)
- Deimos (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Warlord"
Travis Morgan has heard about someone getting shot with a bullet. Thinking that he has the only gun in Skartaris, he is intrigued. Jennifer tries to "see" more for the Warlord, but some magic is blocking her - Deimos's magic! Travis and Shakira depart to learn more about this "Golden God." They are joined for a brief moment by Tinder, who tells the legend of the Warlord. They then come across a band of slavers that have Machiste held captive. A large group of the slavers depart to try to capture more slaves. Tinder decides to warn nearby villagers of the threat and Travis and Shakira work on freeing Machiste. After a brief fight, Machiste is free. He is grateful, but thinks that the villagers are in need of help. So, they follow the boy.
- This book was first published on May 6, 2009.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Warlord Vol 4 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Warlord series
- Images from Warlord Vol 4 2
Links and References
- Warlord (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lost World of the Warlord Index
- Warlord at the DCU Guide
- Warlord at Toonopedia
- Warlord at Fanzing
- Warlord Reading Guide at Fanzing
- Warlord at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
- Warlord at TV Tropes