While the male Justice League members hold a bachelor party to celebrate the Atom's upcoming marriage, Black Canary and Hawkgirl are unable to prevent Wonder Woman from being captured by Prof. Amos Fortune. The villain then uses the Amazon's magically powered body as a catalyst in a process that allows ordinary people to gain super-powers similar to those of the JLA heroes.
Prof. Fortune takes control of the newly created super-people, and sends them against the Justice League, in the process discovering that his allies, in using their abilities, are actually siphoning power from the super-heroes. Fortunately, Wonder Woman is able to use her tiara to hypnotize Fortune and compel him to use his luck-influencing devices to sabotage the efforts of his own so-called "Luck League," thus ensuring the JLA's triumph.
- This version of Water King (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- Appearances of Water King (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Water King (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Water King (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Water King (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."