- Sometimes we must sacrifice what we love to kill what we hate!
- -- Grotesk src
History of character is unknown.
- Superhuman Durability: Grotesk's body is tougher and more resistant to physical injury than the average human being. He was once knocked from the top of a building into a garbage dumpster without injury.
- I-Gore: Wayne Franklin invented a technology which he referred to as I-Gore. I-Gore was a cybernetic robotic interface that could act as a surgeon's hands even if he or she were miles away. The I-Gore design was later stolen and fabricated by Franklin's competitor's at Omnimed.
- In social circles, Wayne Franklin has been referred to as the "black Bruce Wayne" - an accolade that Franklin found quite offensive. He retorted by asking why people don't refer to Bruce as the "pale Wayne Franklin".
- 4 Appearances of Wayne Franklin (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Wayne Franklin (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Wayne Franklin (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wayne Franklin (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."