During the war, Wayne and Hollis Hobard were soldiers and after the war ended they were the only survivors of their family. When Gardner Grayle was looking for volunteers to overthrow the Black Baron, the two quickly joined the Atomic Knights. As ex-soldiers, they had many skills, including reconnaissance and creating a few of the modes of transportation the Knights would need from time to time.
Atomic Knight Armor - over the centuries, and due to exposure to radiation, caused their armor to become impervious to radiation for a set amount of time.
Mutant dogs, genetically altered due to radiation exposure
- This version of Wayne Hobard (Earth-86), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 17 Appearances of Wayne Hobard (Earth-86)
- 1 Images featuring Wayne Hobard (Earth-86)
- Quotations by or about Wayne Hobard (Earth-86)
- Character Gallery: Wayne Hobard (Earth-86)
|Atomic Knights member |
This character is or was a member of the Atomic Knights, in any of their incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Atomic Knights members" category.