Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weisbogg was an inventor living in Atlantis who was commissioned by Aquaman to make him a robotic duplicate for his political responsibilities. Instead he had been secretly working for Black Manta and designed a mechanical Bugala to destroy the city's dome. Aquaman discovered the deception and defeated the monster before the city could be made vulnerable to Manta's attacks. Weisbogg was arrested, but refused to reveal who he was working for.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Weisbogg (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Weisbogg (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Weisbogg (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Weisbogg (New Earth)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."