The Sewer King was a low-ranking underworld figure who ruled an underground realm in the Gotham City sewers.
He was among a handful of mobsters contacted with an invitation to join Intergang during the organization's contemporary rise to power in Gotham. While attending the subsequent conference called to discuss the matter, the Sewer King did not immediately pledge his loyalty to the Crime Bible, reaping the consequences of his openly skeptic nature shortly afterwards when Intergang boss Bruno "Ugly" Mannheim promptly stabbed the minor supervillain to death with a sharpened letter opener.
- This continuity's Sewer King was based on a minor Batman: The Animated Series villain bearing the same name.
- Though he was not referred to by name in his one comic, his name was given in Greg Cox's novelization of 52.
- 1 Appearances of Wendell Lewis (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Wendell Lewis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Wendell Lewis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wendell Lewis (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."