Whales, and their smaller cousins the dolphins, are sea life mammals that need to breath fresh air above the sea. Whales can hold their breath for a long time and, because most of them have a large fat reserve underneath there skin, they can be found in all the seas, and sometimes rivers. On Earth most of the larger species seem to be hunted to near extinction by humanity.
Powers and Abilities
- Fast swimmers.
Average Strength level
- Without water they could die of dehydration, whales don't have gills so they need to get Oxygen from fresh air.
Habitat: Large Bodies of Salt or fresh water (there are exceptions)
Type of Government: Animal
Representatives: Listed on the worlds where there found
- Dolphins: the name most often used for the bottle nose a race of playful, intelligent sea creatures that live in packs hunting small sea creatures
- Narwhals: a dolphin with one tusk that looks like a unicorn horn. hunts fish
- Beluga Whales: a white whale spicies that lives at the Arctic seas. hunts fish
- Killer Whales (Orca's ): Smart big creatures that hunt in packs, hunts big fish and sea lions.
- Sperm Whales: A giant whale that dives miles deep to hunt for giant squid.
- Blue Whales: The biggest whale species feeds on micro-organism called plankton.
- Horned Whales: In the sea of Ebix live these big creatures they seem to live in packs and life on the few fish the sea has to offer.
- Space Dolphins: similar to the Dolphins but as there name suggests they life in space.
- This article is about Whales in the DC Universe alone, and contains largely unreliable information. It is not to be applied to the real world.
Links and References
This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.