Whitney Fordham was a teenager who lived in Smallville, Kansas and was a friend of Kenny Braverman. At the age of 13, Whitney was on a school bus with his class. While driving, the bus driver lost control and the bus crashed into a river. The class was saved by Clark Kent, who used his powers and pushed the bus out of the water. Several kids, including Whitney, saw Clark do so.
Later, Whitney and his friends confronted Clark when he was waiting for his father while reading a book. Kenny pushed Clark to the ground because he wanted to prove that there was nothing special about him. The boys ran away after Jonathan arrived.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Man of Steel and is an adaptation of Whitney Fordman. The original character was created by Alfred Gough and Miles Millar and first appeared in the episode "Pilot" of the series Smallville.
- Whitney Fordham was portrayed by Robert Gerdisch.
- 1 Appearances of Whitney Fordham (DC Extended Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Whitney Fordham (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Whitney Fordham (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Whitney Fordham (DC Extended Universe)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: