"Sinful": Agent Downs still have his gun on Agent Wax as he states to a bewildered Miriam Downs that he long suspects that despite being hypnotized or not she actually wanted to be violated by Wax. Upon hearing this Miriam makes an outburst which heartlessly provoke Downs to shoot his wife. Wax
- I understand how evolution can be met with suspicion. We're providing state-of-the-art automotive technology at affordable prices. To certain parties in power, this could be seen as a threat. I assure you...it's not. The time has come for someone to step forward and take action for the betterment of mankind. Beyond politics...beyond greed...beyond the quest for power and influence...this new century is destined to be a time of change, with the Halo Corporation leading the way as any responsible entity should...by example.
- -- Jack Marlowe
Appearing in "Sinful"
- Agent Addison
- Agent Chandler
- Agent Stahl
- Agent Downs (Dies)
- Miriam Downs
- Agent Orange
- Halo Predator
Synopsis for "Sinful"
Agent Downs still have his gun on Agent Wax as he states to a bewildered Miriam Downs that he long suspects that despite being hypnotized or not she actually wanted to be violated by Wax. Upon hearing this Miriam makes an outburst which heartlessly provoke Downs to shoot his wife. Wax quickly hits Downs and hypnotize his boss, telling him how he loathe him for who he is before ordering him to shoot himself in the head, killing him.
In Rome, Zealot is being chase by members of the Coda on motorcycle. She dispatches her chasers but being near seriously wounded in the process. Meanwhile, Agents Addison, Chandler, and Orange are flying to Greece. During the flight, Addison and Chandler goes over on the Coda and are becoming aware of Zealot's war on the sisterhood. The latter suggest on bringing out the Coda in the open by using their target of assassination as bait.
In L.A., Cole Cash is spying on the FBI agents through Agent Orange. It is reveal that he and Ramon are working on using Ladytron's robotic body to be directly linked and control by Cole as a substitute to his paralysis.
At the National Forest Service, Wax is posing the deceased Downs through the use of his powers.
Meanwhile, Halo Corporation's branded infinite-powered car is making the news, especially from the commercials. The car has been rated with high favoritism from selected consumers who had driven the car. Also, like the Halo batteries, the public and government agencies are kept from the details of the car's fuel source. As a result, Jack Marlowe reassures to the public during a press conference that he and his company is not threatening the world for keeping company secrets, and reiterate Halo's goals in bettering the world
- This book was first published on October 22, 2003.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wildcats Version 3.0 Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wildcats Version 3.0 series
Links and References
- No external links.