Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wildebeest was called upon by the Master of Games to participate in the Tournament of Champions. Wildebeest beat Beast Boy in the first round but lost to Speedy and Robin in the second. After Robin defeated the Master of Games, Wildebeest was rescued and considered an honorary Titan.
- Therianthropy: Wildebeest is really a young child who has the power to transform into a superstrong wildebeest when danger is sensed.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Wildebeest is able to defeat Beast Boy in a fist fight, proving his fighting ability. 
- Mute: Wildebeest is able to fully understand English but cannot talk. He makes grunts like a typical wildebeest.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans and is an adaptation of Wildebeest. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and Tom Grummett and first appeared in New Titans #85.
- While "mute", Wildebeest's grunts were voiced by Jim Cummings for the episode "Winner Take All" and by Dee Bradley Baker for the episode later appearances.
- Despite his height and strength, Wildebeest is still a child.
- 11 Appearances of Wildebeest (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 6 Images featuring Wildebeest (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Wildebeest (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Wildebeest (Teen Titans TV Series)