Bill Baggett was a small time hood who managed to learn that the Green Lantern's ring relied on willpower. Baggett found Hal's Power Ring and used it to his own personal gain. He was defeated by the Green Lantern who managed to over-power Baggett by showing superior willpower.
Baggett spent his prison time learning how to maximize his willpower so that he could use it to his advantage once he escaped from prison. Upon his release months later, Baggett followed Green Lantern to Evergreen City. There, Baggett used his superior willpower to access the ring remotely to steal money and also trip up the Green Lantern. The hero figured this plot out and eventually capture Baggett, turning him over to the police.
- This version of William Baggett (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of William Baggett (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring William Baggett (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about William Baggett (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: William Baggett (Earth-One)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."