History of character has not yet been written.
- Divine Empowerment - All of the powers granted collection of six by gods and figures of legend either directly or through Shazam.
- Accelerated Healing
- Clairvoyance: The ability to understand situations from many angles, including future and past consequences with superhuman clarity and accuracy.
- Divine Grace: Innate luck and divine guidance that allows finesse in actions and dealings with others.
- Eidetic Memory
- Magic Resistance
- Enhanced Intellect: Intellect and wisdom are heightened to superhuman levels. This also provides great or comprehensive knowledge in many areas, including:
- Flight: The ability to hover or soar at high speed through an act of sheer will.
- Healing: The ability to use the transformative lightning to heal others or ones self instantly.
- Indomitable Will: An incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations.
- Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive without sleep, food, water, or air.
- Superhuman Speed: The ability to run or fly at incredible rates of speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Teleportation: The ability to access the Rock of Eternity.
- Transformation: The ability to transform from a mortal to the entity empowered by the six.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam and is an adaptation of Captain Marvel. The original character was created by C.C. Beck and Bill Parker and first appeared in Whiz Comics #2.
- Billy Batson was voiced by Zach Callison and Captain Marvel by Jerry O'Connell.
- 1 Appearances of William Batson (Return of Black Adam)
- 2 Images featuring William Batson (Return of Black Adam)
- 1 Quotations by or about William Batson (Return of Black Adam)
- Character Gallery: William Batson (Return of Black Adam)