Officer Willie Beaumont, alias Stochastic Fats is seen only in a dream of Jeff Smax, and heard through an interview with Alan Moore. He was the longstanding partner on the Top 10 of officer Smax, but was murdered by parties unclear or unknown. His replacement, Smax's second partner, was Officer Robyn "Toybox" Slinger. Fats was a jovial, overweight African-American officer and Jeff's partner and friend. He had the ability to sense or effect probabilities, giving him "hunches" that would always work out for the best. Despite this, he was shot in his home, later being discovered by his then-8-year-old daughter. It is remarked by Irma Geddon that Smax did not take his death well and in grief started a bar fight that ended in Officer Smax pulling the roof down on top of himself and receiving a suspension from Captain Jetman.
- Probability Manipulation
- Appearances of William Beaumont (Earth-ABC)
- 1 Images featuring William Beaumont (Earth-ABC)
- Quotations by or about William Beaumont (Earth-ABC)
- Character Gallery: William Beaumont (Earth-ABC)
- Stochastic Fats at dccomics.com
- Stochastic Fats at Wikipedia.org
- Appearances of William Beaumont (Earth-ABC) (Alphabetical)
- Smax (Character)
- Top 10 (Volume 1)
- Smax (Volume 1)
- "Stochastic" means random or having a random variable.
- Fats also has a very brief cameo in the Smax mini-series.
- Top 10 (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- List of Characters from Top 10 at Wikipedia.org
- Top Ten at Comicvine
- "Top Ten" Who's Who at ratmmjess.tripod.com
|Top 10 member |
Precinct 10, more affectionately known as the Top 10, the police force in the city of Neopolis. Top 10 is an entirely superhero-composed police force, which it must be to handle the entirely superpowered citizenry of the city it protects. Top 10 exists under the ownership and continuity of ABC, America's Best Comics, an indepent publisher founded by Alan Moore in 1999, but later bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Top 10 members and "Police Officers" category."
This character, team, organization or group of characters exists under the continuity of the America's Best Comics company/imprint, and its respectively owned titles. America's Best Comics was originally an independent publisher, started by notable creator Alan Moore, but was bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics, making all its material DC property. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Earth-ABC Characters category."