Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the early 1900s, Bill Craig enlisted in the United States Army and rose to the rank of Sergeant. His thirty-plus year career included tours of duty during both World War I and World War II. In the first World War, Craig operated as a cavalry officer and later as a tank driver. By the time of World War II, Craig signed on as a member of the Haunted Tank, replacing the late driver, Slim Stryker.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): As a thirty-year army veteran, Bill Craig was an expert in all forms of military protocol and hand-to-hand combat.
- Vehicular Combat: He was highly skilled at piloting various armored tanks including the M3 and M5 Stuart tanks and the M5 Sherman tank.
In his prime, Bill Craig possessed the strength level of a healthy, adult male who engaged in rigorous combat training.
Army issue military tools and fatigues
.45 calibre Thompson submachine gun
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 36 Appearances of William Craig (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring William Craig (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about William Craig (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: William Craig (New Earth)
- Bill Craig at dccomics.com
- Bill Craig at Wikipedia.org
- Bill Craig biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Haunted Tank article at Wikipedia
- Haunted Tank article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Haunted Tank article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe