Copy Edit Needed
Doc Robot is a robotic duplicate of Doc Magnus created by Platinum. Platinum created him when she was fed up of being rejected by the Doc, and built herself a more attentive duplicate. But something short-circuited in the process, and the robot Doc, naturally an inventor also, decided to make its own set of Metal Men and attack humanity.
The "Robots of Terror" were nammed Aluminum, Barium, Calcium, Zirconium, Sodium, and Plutonium. The real Doc Magnus and the Metal Men battled one of the robots each and are mutually destroyed each other.Platinum takes the Doc Robot and Plutonium robots to the Moon, where Plutonium is detonated.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Robotic Engineering like the original Doc Robot is the world's foremost authority on Elementics, and is considered to be the primary expert on artificial intelligence in androids. He is programmed with multiple PhDs.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of William Magnus (robot) (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring William Magnus (robot) (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about William Magnus (robot) (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: William Magnus (robot) (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: