After the Battle of Vicksburg in 1863, Generals William T. Sherman and Ulysses S. Grant witnessed soldier Atticus Kent and his friend Jeremiah. As Kent's developed powers were responsible for taking Vicksburg, they realized the potential that he had in their army and made him their "secret weapon" against the Confederacy. With Kent's aid, Sherman took Atlanta without a single shot being fired.
- This character is a fictional representation of William Tecumseh Sherman, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of William Tecumseh Sherman (Earth-1863)
- 1 Images featuring William Tecumseh Sherman (Earth-1863)
- Quotations by or about William Tecumseh Sherman (Earth-1863)
- Character Gallery: William Tecumseh Sherman (Earth-1863)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."