Wendy Jones was originally a member of the super-villain group called Masters of Disaster. She even fought the Outsiders on more than one occasion. During an attack against the Outsiders she rescued one of their members.
The team leader, Windfall's sister, New Wave was against Windfall helping Halo. This event caused Windfall to quit the team and join the Outsiders for awhile. She later left adventuring with the Outsiders behind and continued with college.
During school, she was invited to a frat party where she was later drugged and raped by members of the fraternity. When pictures of the act got Windfall expelled, she decided to retaliate by using her powers to take the oxygen away from her tormentors. This led her to being recruited by Amanda Waller for the Suicide Squad.
During a mission to the Middle East, one member, the General, betrayed the team and led a mutiny against them as well. After trying to make an air wall to protect the group from the attacks from Chemo, Windfall could not maintain the wall and was reduced to a skeleton.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 36 Appearances of Wendy Jones (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Wendy Jones (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Wendy Jones (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wendy Jones (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.
|Outsiders Villain(s) |
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Windfall (comics). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|