"Windy and Willy": Reprinted from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #20.
Appearing in "Windy and Willy"
Synopsis for "Windy and Willy"
Reprinted from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #20.
- The cover of this issue reuses the cover gag from Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #6, but it has completely new artwork.
- The story in this issue has been rewritten to replace all identifiable Dobie Gillis characters with their Earth-One counterparts, to update cultural references, and to remove one page of the story. The art has been retouched to also replace Dobie Gillis characters, to update fashions and hairstyles, and help facilitate the shortening of the story. The art retouching is by the original artist, Bob Oksner.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Windy and Willy Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Windy and Willy series
Links and References
- No external links.