This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.
History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Winslow Schott. The original character was created by Don Cameron and Ed Dobrotka and first appeared in Action Comics #64.
- Winslow Schott was portrayed by Chris Gauthier for one episode in season 8, season 9 and season 10.
- Chris Gauthier also played a LuthorCorp Technician in one episode back in season 3.
- He was born on January 24 1985. He started to work for Oliver at the age of 18.
- He worked for Oliver at least two and half years before being fired. He started to work at Queen Industries in July of 2001 and terminated in November 2003.
- Winslow lived in 305 Monty Street, Metropolis.
- 5 Appearances of Winslow Schott (Smallville)
- 4 Images featuring Winslow Schott (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Winslow Schott (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Winslow Schott (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."