Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wir-El was an ancient native of the planet, Krypton, and one of the oldest known patriarchs of the House of El. He was a respected inventor recognized for designing Krypton's first audio-recording sound technology. Wir-El was the progenitor of the Shu-El family line, a direct paternal ancestor of Superman. Wir-El passed away (presumably of natural causes) many years prior to the explosion of Krypton. A statue of Wir-El was erected in the House of El memorial room in New Kandor on the planet Rokyn.
- This version of Wir-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Wir-El (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Wir-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Wir-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Wir-El (Earth-One)