Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Bateman: Site of the Point Huron Experimental Toxic Waste Facility.
- Cliff House: Cliff House is a house in Southwest Wisconsin built around 1950 by Olivia Vancroft. The house is a "baroque, bizarre juxtaposition of Japanese and western styles atop a column of rock 100 feet high in a lushly wooded valley." Life magazine did a photo essay on the house in the early 1950's and then Olivia began a reclusive life in the house where she amassed a large collection of masks including those of numerous super-heroes.
- Green Bay: Home of Super-Chief.
- Menomonee Falls: Birthplace of Ted Gaynor.
- Milwaukee: The largest city, former home of Todd Rice.
- Osh Kosh: Location of a Ferris Aircraft factory.
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.