Woozy Winks is the bumbling, on-and-off again, sidekick of Plastic Man. He was once a small time crook, but after saving somebody from drowning, who turned out to be a wizard, he was blessed with the protection from nature — invulnerability. He soon became best friends with another reformed criminal, Plastic Man. Together they enlisted in the FBI, and have continued their partnership on several mad-capped adventures.
During Plastic Man vol 4 Woozy was kidnapped by Agent Morgan and killed. Plastic Man attended his funeral, and returned to Rest Haven to become a monk. Morgan tracked him there, and revealed that she was Nancy, his ex-fiancé. She framed Eel for murder to get back at him for abandoning her. Plastic Man showed her that he still kept her old picture in his wallet, and all was forgiven. Also Woozy was resurrected by the Ephemeral Monk
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 205 Appearances of Wolfgang Winks (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Wolfgang Winks (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Wolfgang Winks (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Wolfgang Winks (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: