"A Tale of the Wonder Woman": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "A Tale of the Wonder Woman"
- Wonder Woman (First appearance)
- Duke Edward of Clarence (First appearance)
- Etta Candy (First appearance)
- Ettie Trevor (First appearance)
- Prince "Hotspur" Charles (First appearance)
- Vicki Trevor (First appearance)
- Stephen Trevor (First appearance; dies)
- Jack the Ripper (First appearance; dies)
- Jenkins (Dies)
- Amazons of Amazonia
- Queen Hippolyta (First appearance; dies)
- Aphrodite (Mentioned only)
- British royal family
- Duke Edward of Clarence
- King Jack (Dies)
- King William (Mentioned only)
- Prince Bertie (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- Prince Hotspur (John Charles Plantagenet, Prince of Wales)
- Queen Mary (Mentioned only)
- Queen Mary Alberta (Dies)
- Queen Victoria (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- King Charles V of France (Mentioned only)
- Mrs. Dawkes
- Mrs. Wallace
- Napoleon Bonaparte (Mentioned only)
- Polly, Jenkins' daughter (Dies)
- Whitechapel prostitutes
- Annie Chapman (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- Catherine Eddowes (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- Elizabeth Stride (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- Gretchen Kelly
- Mary Kelly (Mentioned only)
- Polly Nicholls (Mentioned only) (Dies)
- Distillate of Masculinity
- Elephant Rifle
- H.M.S. Britannia
- H.M.S. Disraeli
Synopsis for "A Tale of the Wonder Woman"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- DC Nation editorial #89 by Dan DiDio established Earth-34 as the reality that corresponds to the Wonder Woman: Amazonia Elseworlds graphic novel.
- The story is narrated from Duke Edward's point of view.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman: Amazonia on the forums
- Images from Wonder Woman: Amazonia
Links and References
- No external links.
This storyline exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe, although it may be the basis for one of the realities of the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Storylines."