"Wonder Woman: Blue Amazon": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Wonder Woman: Blue Amazon"
- Paula von Gunther (Flashback only)
- Lutor (Flashback only)
- Jon Kent (Flashback only)
- The Penguin
- Poison Ivy
- Killer Croc
- The Ventriloquist
- Barbara Gord-son
Synopsis for "Wonder Woman: Blue Amazon"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on September 3, 2003.
- The story of Wonder Woman: The Blue Amazon is patterned after The Blue Angel and Dr. Mabuse, the Gambler.
The Blue Amazon is the final part of a trilogy, based on German Expressionist cinema. Writer Jean-Marc Lofficier had a fourth and final volume planned, entitled The Green Light, which would have introduced counterparts of The Flash, Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter (based on Leni Riefenstahl's The Blue Light (1922) and Arnold Fanck's Weiße Rausch - Der Neue Wunder des Schneeschuhs (a.k.a. The White Flame) (1931) (which also starred Leni Riefenstahl), and a female Aquaman (based on Georg Wilhelm Pabst's Die Herrin von Atlantis (a.k.a. The Mistress of Atlantis) (1932)). The book would have dealt with the rediscovery of Earth.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman: The Blue Amazon on the forums
- Images from Wonder Woman: The Blue Amazon
Links and References
- No external links.