Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wonder Woman' is a member of the Justice Legion Alpha, she is the Wonder Woman of the 853rd Century. This Wonder Woman has an unusual birth like the original she was born a marble statue, granted life by the Goddess of Truth, most likely the original Wonder Woman ascended to Godhood once again. She was appointed the protector of the planet Venus the home of the Amazons. She works with the Justice League, along with her sidekick Troy, a younger girl likewise made of marble.
Similar to those of the original Wonder Woman
A lack of rivals has left her still relatively incomplete as a warrior
Invisible Spacecraft made by Harmony and Charity
- Harmony and Charity, a pair of bracers with an AI in them that could create indestructible force-field objects like shields and swords in addition to providing tactical advice.
- Lasso of Truth
- 18 Appearances of Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- 4 Images featuring Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- Quotations by or about Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Woman (DC One Million)
|DC One Million Character |
This character was created during DC One Million, and is a part of its possible future in the 853rd Century. DC One Million was a massive company-wide crossover event published in 1998.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.