When the Amazons of Earth-One discovered Dimension X with a new Dimension X transporter, they were shocked to find that it had it's own Wonder Woman. This Wonder Woman would challenge Earth's Wonder Woman to see which was more superior. Deadlocked in a tie after completing two feats on Earth, they would go to Dimension X for the third challenge. In the end both Wonder Women would work together to stop a horde of invading giants, with Earth's Wonder Woman defeating them with a boomerang fashioned out of a tree. The Dimension X Wonder Woman would be saved by her Earthen counterpart when the returning boomerang would threaten to strike her. Realizing that her counterpart was her better, the Wonder Woman of Dimension X would crown Diana as the greatest Wonder Woman of both worlds.
The fate of the Wonder Woman of Dimension X remains unrevealed, however in light of Crisis on Infinite Earths it is likely she was erased from existence.
- This version of Wonder Woman (Dimension X), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Wonder Woman (Dimension X)
- 1 Images featuring Wonder Woman (Dimension X)
- Quotations by or about Wonder Woman (Dimension X)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Woman (Dimension X)