When the Amazons of Earth-One discovered Dimension X with a new Dimension X transporter, they were shocked to find that it had it's own Wonder Woman. This Wonder Woman would challenge Earth's Wonder Woman to see which was more superior. Deadlocked in a tie after completing two feats on Earth, they would go to Dimension X for the third challenge. In the end both Wonder Women would work together to stop a horde of invading giants, with Earth's Wonder Woman defeating them with a boomerang fashioned out of a tree. The Dimension X Wonder Woman would be saved by her Earthen counterpart when the returning boomerang would threaten to strike her. Realizing that her counterpart was her better, the Wonder Woman of Dimension X would crown Diana as the greatest Wonder Woman of both worlds.
The fate of the Wonder Woman of Dimension X remains unrevealed, however in light of Crisis on Infinite Earths it is likely she was erased from existence.
- This version of Wonder Woman (Dimension X) (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Wonder Woman (Dimension X) (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Wonder Woman (Dimension X) (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Wonder Woman (Dimension X) (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Wonder Woman (Dimension X) (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: