Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Wonder Tot and the Flying Saucer!": Wonder Woman is regressed by Amazon science into a baby so, that she can interpret another baby’s eyewitness report of a flying saucer abduction. She then battles the aliens as Wonder Tot.
- You really had troubles with your suitors, compared to me, Mother! But -- what became of Prince Theno? Did he ever return to claim your hand? Did he really have to fight Hercules?
- -- Wonder Woman
Appearing in "Wonder Tot and the Flying Saucer!"
- Wonder Woman (also as Wonder Girl, Wonder Tot & Wonder Midge)
- Donnie's Parents
Synopsis for "Wonder Tot and the Flying Saucer!"
Wonder Woman is regressed by Amazon science into a baby so, that she can interpret another baby’s eyewitness report of a flying saucer abduction. She then battles the aliens as Wonder Tot.
Appearing in "Wonder Queen Fights Hercules!"
- Queen Hippolyta (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Wonder Queen Fights Hercules!"
After Wonder Woman confesses the problem she has with her rival suitors, Steve Trevor and Manno the Merman, Queen Hippolyta tells her about the time in the distant past in which Hercules tried to win her hand.
- In the first story, Wonder Woman not only transforms into Wonder Girl and Wonder Tot, but also into Wonder Midge!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 1 132 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
Links and References
- No external links.