Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Mind Games": Wonder Woman is forced to play a video game to the death with General Electric.
Appearing in "Mind Games"
- Allenton Penitentiary
- Commander Video
- Lasso of Truth
Synopsis for "Mind Games"
Wonder Woman is forced to play a video game to the death with General Electric.
Appearing in "The Huntress Is Back in Town"
- Crimelord (Stenville) (Flashback only)
- Blackwing (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "The Huntress Is Back in Town"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 1, 1982.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 1 296 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
Links and References
- No external links.