Wong, a respected citizen of Gotham City Chinatown, became one of Batman's first allies when the Dark Knight sought his help to stop the mysterious Sin Fang. Wong provided all the information he had on that person and so he helped Batman to stop that villain.
Some time after this it was Wong who needed Batman's help. The Chinese man contacted Batman through a newspaper ad, and asked for his help in stopping a tong that was selling opium to the people of Chinatown. Batman decided to help Wong and they arranged a meeting for the next night, unfortunately the opium dealers killed Wong with a hatchet as soon as they learned he had contacted the Batman. Before dying Wong was able to scratch in his desk the place in which the band was hiding and so Batman was able to find them and stop them.
- This version of Wong, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Wong (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Wong (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Wong (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Wong (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: