Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Woodley Allen was an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during the early 1940s. In 1941, he met the latest mystery man, Ted Knight, aka Starman. Woodley assisted Starman on several cases, usually alerting the hero whenever a case sprung up that was too bizarre or unsolvable by conventional methods.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 25 Appearances of Woodley Allen (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Woodley Allen (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Woodley Allen (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Woodley Allen (New Earth)