Appearing in "Duel of the Crime Kings! - The Traitor, the Liar and the Genius"
- Baron von Münchausen (First appearance as Cyrus Winworthy III)
- Benedict Arnold
- Brainiac (Mentioned only)
- Charlie (Single appearance)
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Marines (Mentioned only)
- Pagliacci (Mentioned only)
- Citizens' State Bank
- Metropolis Museum
- Metropolis Prison (Mentioned only)
- Anti-Grav Belt
- Bat-Winged Flying Machine
- Breech Loader
- Chronical Displacer
- Daily Planet
- Green K Gas
- Mona Lisa
Synopsis for "Duel of the Crime Kings! - The Traitor, the Liar and the Genius"
Lex Luthor is released from his prison cell by the Joker and they manage to outmatch Batman and Superman. After escaping from the heroes, they head towards Lex's hideout and they use a time machine to bring Benedict Arnold, Leonardo da Vinci, and Baron von Munchausen to their era for help in pulling off crimes.
While successful at first, the super-villains start having troubles and they turn against each other. The people from the past see a chance to take over the gang and they organize a duel between Joker and Luthor. Both villains attack each other with what seems to be their most deadly weapons, but it turns out to be a ruse to find out who would be willing to take over the leadership of the gang. However, the men from the past have realized that they've been tricked into crime and they have contacted Batman and Superman to take away the crooks. With Luthor and Joker captured, the men from the past return to their own time.
Appearing in "Dead Silence"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "Dead Silence"
This story is reprinted from Gang Busters #67.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 177 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
- Images from World's Finest Vol 1 177
Links and References
- No external links.