Appearing in "Execution on Krypton!"
- General Hill
- Commissioner Gordon
- Jor-El (Flashback and main story)
- Lara Lor-Van (Flashback and main story)
- Perry White
- Calox (Flashback and main story)
- Kryptonians (Flashback and main story)
- Bokosians (Flashback and main story)
- Bimor (Flashback only)
- Krypton (Flashback and main story)
- Island of Bokos (Flashback and main story)
- Bokos Museum (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Execution on Krypton!"
After an experimental time-flux snatches Jor-El and Lara from old Krypton to Earth for a few moments, they speak of committing a crime and are heard by Superman and Batman, who decide to travel back in time and space to investigate.
The Duo arrive at Krypton and they locate Superman's parents, who are still law abiding citizens. Batman and Superman decide to investigate Jor-El and Lara's activities and they learn that they are apparently running a school for criminals. However, after passing a severe test, the heroes learn that Jor-El and Lara are training people to go to a planet where stealing is the law in order to retrieve an ancient fossil. After witnessing Batman and Superman's abilities, Jor-El and Lara decide to send them on the mission.
Batman and Superman succeed and retrieve the fossil of an ancient leader, but upon returning to Krypton, they are snatched back to their right time and learn that the time disturbances were caused by experimental machines created by the military. After destroying the machines to prevent Batman and Superman from being snatched back to Krypton, everything is cleared up and things go back to normal.
Appearing in "Stone-Deaf Robin!"
- Batman (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Stone-Deaf Robin!"
This story is reprinted from Star-Spangled Comics #130.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 191 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.