"Heroes With Dirty Hands": Metamorpho gains the powers of Superman and the abilities of Batman through a computer error in the "glop" he immerses himself in. As a result, he steals Batman's and Superman's thunder, and b
Appearing in "Heroes With Dirty Hands"
- Premier Rastinyak (Single appearance)
- Johnny Larson (Single appearance)
- Slavia (Single appearance)
- Lake Bludd (Single appearance)
- Trepidus (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Heroes With Dirty Hands"
Metamorpho gains the powers of Superman and the abilities of Batman through a computer error in the "glop" he immerses himself in. As a result, he steals Batman's and Superman's thunder, and both heroes appear to defect to an anti-American country. The hybrid Metamorpho is assigned to bring them both back before their knowledge can damage the defenses of the United States.
Unfortunately, Metamorpho is too late and the former heroes have revealed confidential information about National Security to the ruler of Slavia. When Metamorpho finally arrives, he is challenged to defeat both Batman and Superman in combat and to everyone's surpise, he manages to get the upper hand on the fight using his newfound super powers. The leader of Slavia is then forced to use his secret weapon of mass destruction to defeat Metamorpho, after which Batman and Superman capture the international criminal, destroy his secret weapon and take the man to face the consequences of his crimes to the United Nations. Finally, Metamorpho learns that everything was part of a plan to eliminate the foreign threat and that the heroes never actually defected. Metamorpho also loses Batman and Superman's powers and they deduce that the effects were only temporal.
- The story is divided in three parts:
- "Part 1: The Birth of Super-Freak!"
- "Part 2: ...if this be treason...!"
- "Part 3: Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 217 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.