"Superman and Batman: "Make Way for a Better World"": Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne accompany seven people on what is to be a limited space voyage. However, during the space journey, the voyagers realize that somehow Earth has been destroyed in the
Appearing in Superman and Batman: "Make Way for a Better World"
- Aquarius I Crew (Single appearance)
- Major Jordan
- P.K. Osborn
- Kitty Carstairs
- Spider Hart
- Midge Dexter
- Holly Bishop
- Bud Williams
- John Travis (Only appearance; dies)
- New-Earth (see notes)
- Aquarius I (Single appearance)
Synopsis for Superman and Batman: "Make Way for a Better World"
Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne accompany seven people on what is to be a limited space voyage. However, during the space journey, the voyagers realize that somehow Earth has been destroyed in their absence and Superman ends up having to create a new planet for the only survivors of mankind. Then the tiny band begins trying to start a new life together--or apart.
Seeing the distrustful and fearsome nature of mankind, Superman and Batman decide to leave the crew alone on the new earth and the humans are tasked with various challenges. It is not after their lives are completely threatened by an outside force, that they decide to work together. Fortunately, Superman and Batman were not too far away and they return to assist the humans.
After the whole situation is averted, all of them learn that everything has been part of a experiment to test their reactions during such a possible scenario. Learning a valuable lesson, the humans and the heroes return to Earth, which was never destroyed in the first place.
- The "New-Earth" featured in this issue is simply the name given to the shift-made planet created by Superman in the story.
- The story is divided in three chapters:
- Part 1 Into the Unknown!
- Part 2: To Survive is Not Enough
- Part 3 What Price Courage?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 241 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.